How strong is your Security & Compliance Posture?
The disruption caused by the global pandemic has seen many organisations accelerate their digital transformation, implementing new, unfamiliar operating models whilst rapidly deploying these technologies to support increased mobile, remote and distributed working practices.
Protecting data has become more challenging as people work in new ways, creating and sharing data across more fluid boundaries, plus attackers exploiting new vulnerabilities across platforms, systems, users credentials and devices. It is evident businesses must rethink their digital security and compliance strategy to continually meet new and evolving challenges head-on.
How Kiwi can help
Do you need an accurate understanding of your current security or compliance posture or guidance on implementing adequate controls to harden and maintain a defined security baseline? Kiwi can certainly help.
Our security and compliance services incorporate Microsoft’s Intelligent Cloud Security solutions, providing a holistic approach through advisory, implementation and support services that help secure the entire organisation, through:
- Security: Prevent sophisticated attacks and reduce security operations workload by 50 percent.
- Governance: Protect & secure information across cloud, on-premises, and remote work environments.
- Apps & Resources: Protect all workloads and resources across on-premise, hybrid & cloud environment
- Identity & Access: Control access rights and privileges against insider & outsider attacks.
- Zero-trust: Enable end-to-end controls to deliver a secure modern workplace.
Modern Collaboration: Achieve secure yet productive collaboration & communication
- Consolidation: Improve cross platform intelligence and response, plus cost savings, through simplified and fully integrated security solutions.
Microsoft Intelligent Security
Microsoft delivers both best of breed and best of platform solutions to modernise security, compliance, and identity capabilities to help you be more resilient and secure.
Kiwi can create a coordinated, integrated approach to security and compliance that stretches across your entire enterprise environment, by adopting an adaptive approach that includes both immediate risks and the evolving nature of new and ever more sophisticated threats.
Kiwi are the experts when it comes to integrating Microsoft Intelligent Security!